Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is mankind is best creature in the whole universe of God ?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Is mankind is best creature in the whole universe of God ?
« on: November 03, 2019, 06:29:42 PM »
Dear Brother Joseph
Salamun Alaikum , Hope you are doing fine and passing your very busy time . If you get time please give your humble opinion in Quran's perspective . Some Muslim scholar says mankind is " Ashraful Maklukat "  is is understood that mankind is the best/top-est, glorified creature than all other living and non-living creatures of the whole universe . The above arabic words " Ashraful Maklukat "  ( May be quoted from Quran) really mean it ? I found another verse in the Quran ( Surah Israh) that God proffered Children of Adam over many other things God created . does it  imply that God preferred/Honored  mankind over all his creatures ? How can I accept that mankind is the best creatures of all other creatures when  He is creating ........... to be continuing creating what we will never know .... ?
My intention is to know the rank of the man kind of the whole universe so that we can not follow the falsehood .

B/Rgds .

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Re: Is mankind is best creature in the whole universe of God ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
Dear Brother Joseph,
Salamun Alaikum , I apologize  you for insisting to reply on my topics as I do not know when I can get permission or can repeat my question for reply. I will be happy if I know the any time frame to ask for the topics again. I think QM admin can advise me.

May Allah bless you.
Thanks .

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 12:29:43 AM »
Salaam Beyond Tradition,

I am not sure why that phrase has been used because to the best of my knowledge, it is not used in the Quran.

With our place here on the Earth we have been given a superior position above other creatures, however it doesn't mean that we are the best of creation.

The Quran says the following:

17:70
"And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference".

95:4
"We have certainly created man in the best mould"

As you can see from the above two verses, God says that we are preferred over much of what He created and in regards to our physical creation, it is in the best mould/stature.

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 03:19:10 AM »
Salam Truth Seeker.
I am glad to hear from you. But I still need to know more in detail.
Anyway, I am not clear about best mould/ form but preferred many of them?

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »
Wsalaam,

The term best mould/stature would mean to me that the form that we are created in is perfection. It is awe inspiring to think about humans and the intricate details and complexities behind our creation.

In terms of 'preferred them over much of what We have created', I would take that to mean that we have a higher status than many of God's creatures but not the highest rank. We are not informed what the preferred creation is as only God knows so it should not be an issue for us as He doesn't deem it fit that we should know.

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 01:19:32 AM »
Salaam
I cant remember the verse but I do recall it saying the heavens are greater creation than mankind.
Will update as soon as I find

Peace

Offline toufiq95

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 09:20:31 PM »
Salam,
Brother I am very new here. I don't possess enough knowledge to provide you with a satisfying answer.
 But to my little knowledge, what I have understood is the whole of mankind isn't necessarily the best creation of God almighty.
Rather, God has called men who do not use their reason, or who are bent on denying the truth as the vilest/worst of of all creatures (8:22, 98:6)

But those 'who believe and do righteous deeds', i.e. live their lives in God's way are the best of all creatures (98:7).
So it appears to me that only the believing men and women, who believe and do righteous deeds are perhaps the best of all creatures. But those who keep denying the truth despite clear evidence having come to them are the worst of all.
May God forgive me if my answer is erroneous.