Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ramadan 2020

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Ramadan 2020
« on: April 24, 2020, 08:20:59 PM »
Assalamu 3alykum brothers and sisters

Masha'Allah it seems not so long ago that the last Ramadan went by.

May the Almighty Creator increase you all in faith and wisdom this blessed month of Ramadan Insha'Allah.

Ramadan Mubarak

Salam

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
Re: Ramadan 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 05:02:16 PM »
Wa Alaykum al Salam Brother Hamza.

I wish you and your family a blessed Ramadan and may Allah gives us the strength to fulfill the needs of this month Insha'allah.
May Allah increase us in Faith and forgive our sins on the day of judgement.

Ramadan Mubarak

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Ramadan 2020
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 08:55:09 PM »
May GOD give us more "Taqwa" brother Hamzeh.
May the Lord keep the borthers and sisters safe.
 Brother, here are some light stories about Ramadan:
1-
There were two christian men, John and Mike, whose plane crashed into a desert. Luckily they survived unharmed. As they traveled through the hot desert looking for food and water, they gave up and sat down, thinking of what to do.
As the dust in the air settled, they suddenly could view a mosque ahead. They became very hopeful. But then John said ''Muslims are there. They might help us if we say we are Muslim.'' Then Mike said ''No way, I won't say I'm Muslim, I'm gonna be honest''.

So John and Mike went to the Mosque ahead and were greeted by an Arab Muslim, who asked what their names were.

John thought of a Muslim name and said, 'My name is Muhammad'. And Mike said 'My name is Mike'.

The Arab man said 'Hello Mike.' And told these other men to take Mike and give him food and drink.

Then he turned to John and said, 'Salaam Muhammad. Ramadan Mubarak!

2-
 The Ramadan sermon
Once, it is said the people of Islamabad invited Mulla Abdul-Razzaq to deliver a speech at Ramadan. When he got on the pulpit [Minbar], he found the audience was not very enthusiastic, so he asked, 'Do you know what I am going to say?'

The audience replied 'No', so he announced, 'I have no desire to speak to people who don't even know what I will be talking about,' and he left.

The people felt embarrassed and called him back again the next day. This time when he asked the same question, the people replied 'Yes', So Abdul-Razzaq said, 'Well, since you already know what I am going to say, I won't waste any more of your time', and he left.

Now the people were really perplexed. They decided to try one more time and once again invited the Mulla to speakon the 3rd day of Ramadan. Once again he asked the same question, 'Do you know what I am going to say?' Now the people were prepared and so half of them answered 'Yes', while the other half replied 'No'.
So Mulla Abdul-Razzaq said, 'The half who know what I am going to say, tell it to the other half', and he left!

3-
One day during Ramadan, Nasruddin was taking it easy in the shade of a walnut tree. After a time, he started eying speculatively, the huge pumpkins growing on vines and the small walnuts growing on a majestic tree.

'Sometimes I just can't understand the ways of God!' he mused.  'Just fancy letting tinny walnuts grow on so majestic a tree and huge pumpkins on the delicate vines!

Just then a walnut snapped off and fell smack on Mullah Nasruddin's bald head.  He got up at once and lifting up his hands and face to heavens in supplication, said, 'Oh, my God! Forgive my questioning your ways! You are all-wise.  Where would I have been now, if pumpkins grew on trees!'

Ramadan Mabrook everyone.
GOD bless.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197