Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Searching for Truth

Offline FM

• View Profile
Searching for Truth
« on: June 11, 2023, 04:18:40 PM »
I am an average muslim and now struggling with understanding Allah, His Messenger and Islam after watching some videos in a Youtube channel called 'Persian Magi'.
Their videos and comments are fascinating, logical and also backed with evidence. This really shook me to the core. I am now confused and want to know if there is any truth in what they are saying.
I would really appreciate if anyone can help me to end my struggle in coming closer to my Lord.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
Re: Searching for Truth
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 09:00:41 PM »
How do we know you are not spamming the channel 'Persian Magi'?

Why not list some of their strongest arguments with actual detail so that they can be addressed here?

Offline FM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 07:09:03 AM »
Salam,

Thank you for your response.
I am not sure how to provve that I am not part of that youtube site.
Also, I find it hard to elaborate the points they have mentioned.
Anyway, I will keep searching. Thank you for your time.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 04:22:26 PM »
Let's make it even easier, just articulate one:

What is the strongest argument of theirs you found?

Offline FM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 07:12:54 PM »
Ok. I am just copying and pasting one note from one of the videos:

Salavat in Islam: sending Sall
Sall: Uraeus
Sallallahu Aleih: “Sall of Allah on him”. instead of “Oh Allah please bless him”. Homay or vulture Nekhbet has embraced his head with the wings of Isis.
Salavat is a sentence that means “O Allah please put your Uraeus or Sall on the head of Muhammad and his AL”.
Wad or Wedjat: the female Allah
Sall on the head of all family members of Muhammad: all of them will wear the aura of Wedjat and will be deified.
AL: the embodiment of God and it is 5 people. Allah being Hazrat Fatimah in the center and four male deities (Muhammad, Ali, Hassan, and Hussain) around her make the AL.
Als or deities who have Sall on their heads reincarnate. This Reincarnating AL concept has started from the time of RA himself. In the case of RA, we have 8 but in Islam, they are reduced to 5.
Car of RA: Barque
Muhammad’s car: Buraq
Muhammad: the reincarnation of RA
AL: the conflated body of Allah or Carcass that keeps returning and re-emerging.
Other examples of AL mentioned in the Quran: AL-e-Taha, AL-e-Yasin, AL-e-yaghub and AL-e-Umran. The latter one includes “Zakariah, Joseph, Virgin Mary, John Baptist and Jesus Christ”.
When you know this is a reincarnation the rest of the story is simple: Muhammad should be born after his father’s death. His father is called the slave of Allah. He was brought up by a foster mother called Aminah (Amunet). He was famous as Muhammad Amin (Amun) from teenage. He married a wife much older than himself. He had 3 daughters (because RA too had 3 daughters) and one of the daughters is his favorite, he calls this girl “the mother of her own father” (and this is one of the most beautiful elaborate concepts of Ra reincarnation) … and the signs are countless.
Islam: Is-l-Am meaning IS for everybody
Islam has been originally a Magi religion with deep roots in ancient Magi religion of Egypt, Mesopotamia and even India. “Death” has hijacked it long ago, just like what he did to Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2023, 12:44:26 AM »
How does that in any way highlight errors with or disprove The Quran?

I'm sorry but your credibility is fading.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2023, 01:07:41 AM »
How does that in any way highlight errors with or disprove The Quran?

I'm sorry but your credibility is fading.

Maybe you weren't referring to flaws in Quran, that's just how your post came across. It seems you are maybe saying Islam is from the Magi religion. IF that is what you're implying then your post above which is apparently their strongest argument doesn't prove much, if anything. Where is their references? Where is their smoking gun?

In any case you are not being clear. Rather than cutting and pasting why not also elaborate what point they are apparently making.

Offline Ad Sep

• View Profile
About R' (or Ra):Searching for Truth
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2023, 02:10:13 AM »
Here is a conversation on youtube with the title:
رع اسطوره مصر القديمه

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChSY_arE9_SeQIFWkUpvW0w/community?lb=UgkxTpdbGlrga3W9d3Y3DOv0L0B44rXo4gIM

@user-ox2us4wj8j
Ra is Not a Legend (ر' ليس باسطورة)

Do you know about the R’ Pyramids of the Qur’an (القرءان)?

To know more about R’,
Search the internet for Ra The Law of One..
The youtube session 2, there is Mohammad.

Try a small exercise,
write the (19) letters of Basmalah from right bottom up then down, into a pyramid shape,
 in Qur’an this is called Mathani (مثاني), i.e. folded shapes.
You will find the letter (ر) right at the top of the pyramid.

Do the same for (الحمد لله رب العلمين) as written in the Mushaf..
Look at R’.

All gratitude is to The ONE God.
==========================

@Ra.85
5 days ago
لا اله الا الله أن سيدنا محمد رسول الله
احنا بنتكلم عن حياة الحضارة الفرعونية ومعتقداتهم في ذلك الوقت

@user-ox2us4wj8j
2 days ago
إِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِ آيَاتُنَا قَالَ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ (68:15)

إِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِ آيَاتُنَا قَالَ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ  (83:13)

وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَذَا إِلاَّ رَجُلٌ يُرِيدُ أَن يَصُدَّكُمْ عَمَّا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَقَالُوا مَا هَذَا إِلاَّ إِفْكٌ مُّفْتَرًى
وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (34:43)

وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُواْ قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاء لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَذَا إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ (8:31)

Alhamdulellah The Lord of All Worlds