Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ashraye Mubashira

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Ashraye Mubashira
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:28:05 AM »
Salam Bros. We have to gulp lot of Secondary source Stories & Tales in Juma Khutba. They dont tell Quran without telling Hadith. I always get disturbed by these tales which all other muslims very intently hear.In todays Juma the Khateeb was telling about Ten Sahaba whom Allah has given the glad tiding of their being given Jannah. Though this is a Secondary source I just wanted to know how you do feel when your hear or read about this Glad Tidings to Ten People called Ashraye Mubashira?Thanks for sharing
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Ashraye Mubashira
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:25:45 AM »
Peace brother.

As you have correctly stated it is a secondary source narrative and thus I would treat it as such where the veracity of such a narrative is inconclusive.

However, I would find it difficult that 10 sahabas had been given confirmation of Jannah when the Prophet didn't even know what would happen to him!

46:9 (part) "... I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner"

Regards,
Joseph.
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
Thanks Bro Joseph Islam

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 05:04:47 AM »
Salaam,

It is so hard to keep calm when listening to such khutbas, which unfortunately are in plenty supply! Hardly any mention is made of what God says and asks us to do.

Instead they are obsessed with what the prophet did and how he is far superior than any other human since creation. Then the numerous blasphemous statements follow, belting out of the speakers and just adds to the distress, leaving the mind in utter tumoil :-\

Offline Adil Husain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 06:22:15 AM »
Salamun alaikum ,

I also feel distressed and little bit tensed while listening such stories in the mosques , they ever exaggerate and tells about the miracles of prophet Muhammad, greatness of Sahaba , abnormally high reward of offering salah or reading something 100 times , faults in other sects , etc.

One of the sect here considers that prophet Muhammad is still alive, Allah has made him from his 'Noor'.

Even the stories which are non existant in Hadith are famous over here.(I dont know where they came from)

Some times i even feel is it necessary to pray with them ? ,  Is it that kind of mosque for which Quran tells to leave your work and go and attend the salah on Friday?

'I must strive for reformation of myself and the world'

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 03:29:58 AM »
What is the solution?

Patience?

or pledge Globally with all the religious organizations that Quran is above all other books and to understand truth one has to filter through Quran instead of other way around?

Or knowingly and willingly just wait and watch all the things happening [Wait for Day of Judgement]?

They have made global "Religious" laws with respect to secondary sources which find no connection when checked with Quran, one example that amazed me when I read Quran:

58:3-4 Those who call their wives their mothers then revoke what they had said, should free a slave before having physical contact (with them). This is to warn you, as God is aware of what you do. If one does not have the means (of doing so) then he should fast for two months continuously before he has physical contact; but any one who is unable to do so, should feed sixty needy persons. This (is enjoined) so that you may be faithful to God and His Apostle. These are the limits set by God. As for the unbelievers, there is painful punishment for them.

Simple self explanatory rule now the same compensation is used for leaving a day Fast whereas it is clearly mentioned:

2:182 Fast a (fixed) number of days, but if someone is ill or is travelling (he should complete) the number of days (he had missed); and those who find it hard to fast should expiate by feeding a poor person. For the good they do with a little hardship is better for men. And if you fast it is good for you, if you knew.

:'(

(Please correct me if there is a misconception at my end)

Offline Mubashir

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 12:53:21 AM »
Salam All.

You are so right. Because of over emphasizing the blessed Messenger in Juma Khutabas (over all other Messengers) and hearing Hadith stories/Imam stories more than the Qur'an (Quran 10% the rest 90%) it takes a great effort on my part to attend Jummah prayers. I feel like staying home and reading Qur'an instead, with (with meanings)!!

Living in the West, they hardly tell you about participating in voluntary work at Food Banks, hospitals, women shelters, homeless peoples shelters, charity walks to collect money, etc. etc. How can Muslims be considered good ambassadors to the rest of the community? The only Muslim community participating in local and federal politics are the Ismailis.

They are keen on opening new mosques every six months and little girls running around, playing on swings in hijabs, boys walking around in full length arabic style shirts (with Nike Sneakers!) and even going to school in that kinds of dress. Women shop at wal-marts in niqabs with men accompanying them with Osama style turbans! (Where do they work anyway, one wonders?).

Form has overtaken substance. The same people bad mouth the West over what they don't find palatable. Try building a mosque in Saudi Arabia?!!!

Amazed but not amused!!

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 06:18:03 AM »
Yes you are absolutely right the Imam tells only 10 per cent of Quran & 80 per cent Hadith which most of the Mussali enjoy.The muslims dont help poor,needy,fufill human rights.They do not know who is their neghbor.They dont do any charity except giving donation during Ramazan in Fund raising but not all of them.