Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Illuminati referred to as Followers of PHARAOH and somtimes Worshippers of Satin

Offline Orange

• View Profile
Peace be on you brother Joseph,

One friend of mine recently emphasized on the subject that such individuals exists in every country and specifically follows and admire the character of Pharaoh and indeed many documentaries have been established just to make sure they really do exists.

In your view do they really exist and are real (historical) OR/AND fictitious?

It is sad to hear from a lot of people when they relate them to Jews specifically as if a Jew would always think evil to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations and sometimes introducing new doctrines.

What are your views respectively?

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Peace Orange,

I have not subjected your friend’s claim to any serious scrutiny. Therefore, I would prefer to reserve judgment.

With regards those of the Jewish faith, I agree with your underlying sentiment. There are good and bad people in all communities / religions and such sweeping generalisations are not warranted by the Quran and are only indicative of an ignorant blinkered perspective. Each soul is under trial given their particular circumstances; those of the Jewish faith are no different.

003:113-114
"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand: They rehearse the verses of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten in good deeds: They are from the righteous"

"Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth."

"If only they had stood firmly by the Torah, the Gospel, and all the revelations that were sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course: but many of them follow a course that is evil."

Such comments are usually a result of the apparent influence and power exercised by a particular group of people and as a result of the general apathy of one's own pitiful condition.  Rather than blame others as you will no doubt agree, Muslims should attempt to understand the reasons for their own predicament first.

An interesting post was shared recently on this forum. I thought it worth sharing here too.

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=591

I hope that helps, God willing.
Joseph.
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Orange

• View Profile
Friend has further added that The sign of the horns - hand gesture belongs to Illuminati or Freemasonry despite telling him that it is used to show "ILY [I love you]".

UPDATE BY QM FORUM MODERATOR

13th March 2013

This thread is now closed and a direct link to this post is now available at the dedicated Q&A page.

http://quransmessage.com/articles/q&as%20FM3.htm

Thanks.