Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: God protects

Offline afafaff

• View Profile
God protects
« on: January 08, 2013, 01:07:34 AM »
Peace be upon you.

Let me tell you about my (possibly) supernatural experience. One night, lying on my bed, i was pondering over how did God create us in truth. Suddenly, nasty thoughs come up from no where. I though: "It must be invisible evil being whispering to me". Then I said: "In the name of God, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. I seek Your protection from the devil which is accursed". After that I was almost unable to visualise those nasty things for some minutes. I could only see some parts of my nasty thoughs' silhouettes. In addition, it was also hard to visualise.

Next day, I'm lying on my bed at night and the same nasty visions suddenly come upp from no where again. I prayed God to protect me from the devil and same experince happened to me as yesterday. I still could see parts of its' silhouettes. Then I said: "Oh my Lord, could you remove (completely) these thoughs for a moment?". My jaw dropped  :D. I tried to visualise those nasty thoughs but couldn't. I tried again and again; but still it wasn't possible. It was completely dark when i tried to visualise. I felt like my eyes were bound by a black veil. I just couldn't see (visualise) anything att all.

Here are verses which may explain why it did work: 16:98-99; 6:112 and surah 114. It turns out that our thoughs heavily affected by God and by "the invisible evil beings". God wants to protect us.

Yeah, this sounds like fairytale. In addition, there is a chance for it to be a coincidence and remember that God does what He wills. Therefore I need your help. Did you experienced something similar? (I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask such question.)

Kind regards,
Haji

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: God protects
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:28:34 AM »
Salaam,

What you experienced is a good thing and shows what the power of prayer can do. BISMILLAH is a request for protection from the devil and it helped to push away the bad thoughts you were having.

That is why I think we should recite it often as it reminds us about the protection God gives us all the time.