Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Assimilation of Newly Converted Muslim Brothers

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Assimilation of Newly Converted Muslim Brothers
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:55:10 AM »
Salam All, Most of our Muslim brothers do not take care of newly converted muslim brothers as a result of which tendency of reverting back to their faith is there to happen.One of my Christian  co-worker's son had converted as muslim & he was attending prayers in our mosque & also fasting. But after nearly one year I could not see him and when I asked my co-worker the reason she said he is back to the fold of Christianity.  She did not give any reason but I inferred that as nobody was befriending him by inviting him to their homes for friendly talk, wedding,Dinner,etc.I recently heard that in Canada the Imams are asking Muslim brothers to befriend & invite them to talk & have dinner so that these newly converted muslims need not think that they are odd.We have try to assimilate them in our fold so that they may think & realise that we are one UMMA.I it is imperative upon all muslims to behave our newly converted muslims as brothers in all fields life Thanks for sharing
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
Re: Assimilation of Newly Converted Muslim Brothers
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:36:48 AM »
Salaam brother,

Here is a video of a sister sharing her emotions on the subject you shared with us
http://youtu.be/-k76SUOHPx8

24 minutes... maybe some can relate

How I almost left Islam
As Salaam Alaykum Sisters! Please forgive my amateur video, I did like no editing because I just don't know how AND I didn't have alot of time to figure it o...
BY AIMEE YACOUBA

"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Assimilation of Newly Converted Muslim Brothers
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »
Salam & Thanks Sister Hope for posting a beautiful Video where a converted Muslim has sincerely expressed her thoughts. We have to help our new Muslim boys & girls  by befriending them & assimilate in Muslim society.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light