Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Comments About Quransmessage.com

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Comments About Quransmessage.com
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:19:34 AM »
Salam Alaykum, Joseph. You don’t know me and neither do I but the insight and long yearned for confidence to thread a path of non sectarianism in faith that you have been able to rekindle through your most timely and straight forward site; quransmessage.com, has been nothing less than a short in the arm. The shackles that the global religious systems and specifically that of the “muslim” world puts on humanity is so entrenching that it not only takes a clear mind and an open heart but also immense courage not to thread the long nurtured path of the faith zombie they so dearly want to maintain humanity on. And it is on this I salute you sir. May the Almighty Creator the true Lord of mankind bless you for this. You have given me and I hope many others out there, the pleasure of heart in knowing that there is a body out there that is willing to stand on their conviction in the self-efficacy of nothing but THE WORD. I can only hope many more people of various ‘religious’ traditions can come out of the closet. It is also good to know you don’t have to be a 19nist to be unshackled from the Faith Industry. Once again bro Salam Alaykum, Shalom, Ire.