Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Shayateen are Imprisoned during Ramazan

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Shayateen are Imprisoned during Ramazan
« on: August 10, 2013, 05:03:29 AM »
Salam All, I heard two different things during Jumah Khutba of this Ramazan. First the Imam said that the Shayateen are imprisoned during Ramazan. In another Juma Khutba the second Imam said that the Doors of Jahannam would be closed during Ramazan. They were telling based upon the Secondary source which are hardly believable. Further when Allah has not decided as to who would go to Jahannam how anybody is supposed to go?It is immaterial if the Jahannam is open or closed. I need some comments on this. Thanks.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Shayateen are Imprisoned during Ramazan
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
Salaam Sardar. I think you have answered your own question nicely. These stories are from hadith and not from the Qur'an so I would not think that it is worth entertaining them. Saba ;D 8)

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 02:48:27 PM »
Thanks Sister Saba for reply. I wanted to stress upon our fellow Muslims to know how the Imams mislead people. Thanks for sharing
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »
Salamun Alikum

I was thinking about that this Ramadan. And just questioned it in my head if the shayateen are imprisoned during Ramadan.  Now that you also mentioned that hadith or a immam who got it from hadith also says that the Doors of Jahannam would be closed during Ramazan.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace