Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Zaid in Quran

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Zaid in Quran
« on: October 01, 2013, 12:09:05 AM »
Zaidوَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
33:37
And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalam Can somebody explain me as to who is Zaid in this Ayah & what is his connection with Exalted Prophet? Thanks for sharing
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Zaid in Quran
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 05:42:37 AM »
Salaam Sardar Miyam - Zaid is the adopted son of the Prophet. Thanks. Saba 8)

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:38:46 AM »
Salam sister Saba thanks for reply. Dr Shabbir says that the name of Zaid is just like "Tom, Dick & Harry"& not specific name as Zaid. I read Perwaiz 's Mafhoomul Quran where he says that is the name of Zainabs husband who had divorced her whereupon Prophet married her to set an example that adopted son is not like real son therefore can get married. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 02:14:32 AM »
Salaam, I intend no disrespect.. but I have very little time for interpretations of Dr. Shabbir. Saba  8)

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 10:06:21 AM »
Thanks for your short comment which speaks of lot of abundance. I simply wanted the Forum members to know about his strange way of translation.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »
Salam All, I am sorry to rake up Zaid's issue since Bro Joseph had already gave satisfactory reply. Thanks