Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: World's 85 richest people own half of global wealth..!!

Offline optimist

• View Profile
World's 85 richest people own half of global wealth..!!
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/oxfam-warns-davos-of-pernicious-impact-of-the-widening-wealth-gap-9070714.html

A tiny elite comprising the richest 85 individuals hold wealth equivalent to that owned by the bottom half of the world's population, a report says.

The report by worldwide development organisation Oxfam, titled 'Working For the Few', published ahead of the World Economic Forum meet in Davos, details the impact that widening inequality is having in both developed and developing nations.

"Wealthy elites have co-opted political power to rig the rules of the economic game, undermining democracy and creating a world where the 85 richest people own the wealth of half of the world’s population," Oxfam claimed.

The meaning which was lost in all our divisions will not be understood until our perceptions become untainted -  Allama Iqbal

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: World's 85 richest people own half of global wealth..!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 01:35:44 AM »
Why are you bothered ? It is the order of the day one can not undo it. The 85 people may grow more ? How can we stop it? Don't bother about these issues
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 02:32:20 AM »
lol

:-X

Nothing will be taken to yoru grave besides your deeds and your belief in the One and ONLY God!

Offline optimist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 03:03:32 AM »
Why are you bothered ? It is the order of the day one can not undo it. The 85 people may grow more ? How can we stop it? Don't bother about these issues

Don't worry!  Just watching only.  It heralds the collapse of capitalism and an awesome revolution which is a must and will come to pass, sonner or later.  Insha Allah
The meaning which was lost in all our divisions will not be understood until our perceptions become untainted -  Allama Iqbal

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 04:16:31 AM »
Greetings Optimist.

I am also an optimist!

I wonder if they have as much as Solomon had?

I wonder if " the camel goes through the eye of the needle"?

I wonder if " their gold and silver are going to heated up in Gehenna"?

I wonder...

GOD bless you.

Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Ismail

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 12:43:40 AM »
Salaam.

It is difficult to prove that they got so rich by means other than normal in the obtaining system.

In India we have more than enough funds being funneled into maintaining and improving public schools.

And the public School teachers are well paid.

And there are  innumerable private schools, where the salaries of teachers is abysmally low, except a very few highly elite schools.

The overwhelming majority of people send their children to Public Schools.

And the Public School teachers send their children to the ordinary private schools where teachers are ill paid.

The whole focus is on "passing" the exams. Not at all on learning and educating.

To boot, we have hundreds of thousands of so called Trusts that collect mind-boggling sums in the name of education, and misappropriate the funds.

No dearth of funds.

Only greed, and the blame game everywhere.

Regards,
A. Ismail Sait.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 01:48:19 AM »
I recommend watching videos such as "money as debt" and "the money masters". Gives a good idea some of the fundamental problems with the system.

There are various organisations out there trying to change this.

Offline Ismail

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »