Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "Ahadees e Qudsi" a Revelation or Secondary Source?

Offline Wazir1961

• View Profile
"Ahadees e Qudsi" a Revelation or Secondary Source?
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:07:00 AM »
Is  "Ahadees e Qudsi" a Revelation" or Secondary Source?

I would like to know true status of "Ahadees e Qudsi" as many believe that it is a separate collection of Revelation.

Offline Mubashir

• View Profile
Re: "Ahadees e Qudsi" a Revelation or Secondary Source?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:27:22 PM »
AHadiths are not divine source. The only Divine Word we have is Holy Qur'an. Hadith Qudsi may ssem beautiful, but I feel if they were Divine in origin, they would be in the Noble Qur'an. Hadith writers invented Hadith Qudsi to force the masses to not object to any of the hadiths!

Simple question we need to ask ourselves. What Book did Allah made sure that The Messenger left behind and to which an assurance of preservation given?

That is the Primary Source. Allah does not forget!! Rest are seconday sources.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 01:26:37 AM »
Assalam What I know is Ahadithse Qudsi are what were revealed to Prophet other than Quran which Prophet explained in his own words. As a mater of fact these should have been got written during the period of Prophet. I don't know for sure.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 02:40:21 AM »
We have to find out if these Ahadiths were written during the period of Prophet ? If so these are authentic as Allahs realation communicated in Prophets words. Dr Shabbir also replied my Email confirming that he accepts Hadeese Qudsi.So long as these Ahadiths agree with Quranic message we have to accept Wallahu alam.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
Salamun Alaikum

Hadith Qudsi were not written down or compiled at the time of the Prophet. They are part of the Islamic secondary source corpus.

Please see the following article for further elucidation.

HADITH QUDSI
http://quransmessage.com/articles/hadith%20qudsi%20FM3.htm

I hope this helps,
Joseph.
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell