Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Best wishes for Eid Al Adha

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
Best wishes for Eid Al Adha
« on: October 03, 2014, 07:57:58 AM »
Salam alaikum QM forum moderators, brother Joseph, and all of brothers and sisters,
I just felt it in my heart to wish you a happy Eid - may Allah bless you with health, success and happiness you and your beloved ones, and may He guide us all to the straight path, to the path of those who have earned his grace.
May God bless you all :)

"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Best wishes for Eid Al Adha
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 09:56:55 AM »
Salaam Seraphina,

Many thanks for your kind words and well wishes. It's lovely to have you on the forum  :)

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 12:00:39 PM »
Wa alaikum assalam

A happy Eid to you too dear Seraphina (and all)  :)

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 03:34:59 AM »
Thank you for kind words Truth Seeker, it's a pleasure (and an honor) to be part of this forum :)
Thank you brother Joseph as well :)
God bless :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."