Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Our Journey and Your Website

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Our Journey and Your Website
« on: July 27, 2015, 01:28:41 AM »
Salaam.. i been thru your website and other websites who are following quran only... my journey started last year during summer.. my husband who always has questions regarding hajj and adhaab qabr was researching thru internet stumbled on quran only websites and start reading and getting more information on what all this years following blindly the ahadith.. anyway he started sharing information with me and i was shocked and reluctant in the beginning as "my family is ahl bait" lol the truth i never felt more privileged than anybody else astaghfirullah.. anyway he gave me some articles to read and alhamdulillah i m keen to read and understanding the quran.. it had been hard to switch from all ahadith worshipping and following the true islam.. alhamdulillah.  But my family being "ahl al bait" had a big fight with my husband when he mentioned that following ahadith and glorifying the prophet is wrong.. he was called a kaafir and was told if i am like my husband then i m no longer with family... and where i live i have to be careful in who i talk to as i could be in trouble.   Anyway i am now reading quran to understand rather repeating like parrot.. thank you for opening our eyes. Jazakallah khair bro.