Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rashad Khalifas 19

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Rashad Khalifas 19
« on: July 28, 2016, 07:59:18 AM »
Peace. I'd like further information about this "19".
deleted

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
Re: Rashad Khalifas 19
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »
Brother eliiah

Salam.

Hope, you already read the following article written by Brother Joeseph.

http://www.quransmessage.com/articles/19%20FM3.htm

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 03:20:14 AM »
Peace brother.
Thank you for your enquiry.

I gather you are already familiar with the submission website. If not, check it out

Of course ,all information needs to be checked  as per 17:36.
In short you need to do the checking yourself and confirm or reject every "fact".
Some is simple and just requires counting, others needs a computer/calculator and a lot of time. One can then decide.
Qoran  needs to be studied in detail from cover to cover. Does GOD /Qoran confirm support this so called miracle?

Also ,to understand interlock ,I found the following useful( It is long and tedious work!):

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9596880.500

Of course   Qoran gives  us the minimum requirement for salvation: Believe in GOD, , Believe in being accountable and do good deeds.

The rest is all a bonus/attaining certainty,having stronger belief, getting closer and closer to GOD, distinguishing between GOD s words and men s words .and believing  GOD (Really believing every word of the proven scripture ,not just rendering lip service to it).

"With pain there is gain"
With or without 19, I get the vibe that you may be sincerely wanting to find the truth
May the Lord guide you and support you  in your search to be a true believer.
I will not be answering in this thread,if you require further information.
Peace and friendship.
GOD bless you.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Student

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:47:41 AM »
Who is Rashad Khalifa?

Since hundreds of years, Muslim scholars have looked for the numeric miracles of the Koran. They counted its verses, its chapters, its letters and its words. Yet, their calculations often faced some inaccuracies because of the difficulty of the matter.

If we follow the writings, which deal with this subject, produced since Ibn Araby and the counting of the ‘ letters for numbers’ ( djummal), up to the era of Rashad Khalifa and his hypothesis concerning the number 19, we ultimately find a lot of errors and misinterpretations that are far from being logically scientific.

This man has taken some numeric realties found in the Koran as a favour, that of the number 19, and he has considered that Koran is built all in all on this number. However, what he has claimed has been wronged and his results have been denied. Thus, the numbers he has chosen for his book The Miracle of the Koran are not exact at all.

Some of the most important examples he has mentioned in his research is about the first verse: ‘ in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful’ ( the Bassmalah) being repeated in the Koran 19 times. This saying is not accurate.

He says the first word ‘ bism’ ( in the name of), instead of ‘ism’ ( name), was mentioned 19 times, yet it was mentioned 22 times ( it is not a multiple of 19).

He says that the word ‘Allah’ was repeated 2698 (19*142), but this number is not exact too! ‘Allah’ was repeated 2699 (not a multiple of 19). However, what he has mentioned about the word ‘ arrahmane’ (the Gracious), being repeated 57 times, is true.

‘Arrahim’ (the Merciful), he said, is repeated 114. It is not true! It was mentioned 115. Therefore, Khalifa has given only one number out of four. This is how he deals with the other numbers he exposes. What he does is only mingling one true number with many wrong ones to give the idea of the truthfulness of his saying. Thus his hypothesis can be considered as a wrong theory.

http://kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/numeric-miracle/68-introduction-to-the-numeric-miracles
Thanks,
~ Student

Offline maverick83pk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 03:03:50 PM »
Dear Student,

I have not deeply studied this website of Kaheel7, but i just skimmed over a few articles, this is a good site! but the author relies on some ahadees, like he says Yaseen is the heart of quran, this hadees is not even sahih, the fabricator was caught red-handed, and furthermore, he says Quran will intercede on the day of Judgement, as far as i know, this idea is taken from ahadees as well, he also says to understand quran we need quran first, then ahadees and then companions opinions and then scholars of the old, now this is a slippery slope!!

Rest, the site is very good regarding numerical and other scientific materials and discoveries, speaking of scientific discoveries, the author advocates how some scientific discoveries are proven in the ahadees, what about those sahih ahadees which are a mockey to modern science? lies attributed to the prophet and graded sahih, like no matter how polluted the water is, if someone takes two big jugs out of it, it becomes pure, and another hadees which says dipping fly in the drink etc.