Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: No explicit verse about the afterlife in OT?

Offline Duster

• View Profile
Re: No explicit verse about the afterlife in OT?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2016, 01:06:45 AM »
Shalom / peace GL....

PLEASE STOP evading the issue .... WHAT ARE THE BOOKS that Allah asks the people of the book to go and stand firm on .... It certainly ain't the Quran ...What are they??? Remember we have complete Bibles before the prophet's ministry ... so what BOOKS is the Quran referring them to??? tell me and stop evading bro!!!

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2016, 01:09:17 AM »
Peace Duster.

Since you know ,why don t you tell me ?

Qoran already tells both of us that the books were the ones revealed by GOD through the prophets.

I take it you are not going to bring me any verse/s from Qoran that confirms GOD was asking to follow /judge by the bible?

Thank you anyway brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Nura

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2016, 01:10:33 AM »
Salam Good logic

Are you saying because of some corruptions the entire Bible became corrupted? and it is not possible to become guided by the Bible when the Quran says otherwise.

And even after corruption God asks 'Children of Israel' to follow their books. All this happened after the council of Nicea took place. Do you think God did not know about this? what is your issue with this when God still recognizes the Bible with all the corruptions and alterations? We have Bibles that are older than the Quran. All the alterations already took placee before the Quran was revealed and even after all this God recognizes the Bible. Why don't you? The Quran clearly asks them to go and read their 'corrupted' Bible present ' between their hands'.

The Quran is a guard over the Bible and it came after the Bible. The issue of hadith is superfluous and has nothing to do with anything. The hadiths came after the Quran. There is no other revelation that says it is a guard over hadith. Hadiths came after Quran. Quran is not a guard over the Hadiths.

Why am I even discussing this with you, when  I presume you believe the Quran was also corrupted and two verses were added to the Quran just like Rashad Khalifa says.

Do you believe Quran was also corrupted? Answer this question with a Yes or No please.
Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2016, 01:16:41 AM »
Peace Nura.

I am saying the bible contains both GOD s words and men s words. Qoran is the criterion.

I am also saying, GOD is consistent and is  asking everyone ,all people of the book- Jews, Christians,Muslims..." to follow judge by what GOD has sent down". Only His words.

Hope that is clear.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Nura

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2016, 01:19:24 AM »
You did not answer my Question, do you believe the Quran has also suffered corruption. Yes or No? If you do not give an answer, I will take it as  affirmative.

And if you believe that the Quran was also corrupted why do you not believe the Quran was fully corrupted, after all according to Rashad Khalifa, there was also addition to the Quran? Why does that not equal to wholesale corruption of the Quran in your mind? But some additions to the Bible mean wholesale corruption of Bible?

Because of the 19 theory?

You will never be able to reconcile the verses this way brother.

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2016, 01:20:27 AM »
I take it you are not going to bring me any verse/s from Qoran that confirms GOD was asking to follow /judge by the bible?

Shalom / peace ..

Don't beat about the bush GL! I bought you verses CLEAR where Allah refers the People of the Book back to their books ...

So I'm asking you again ...

PLEASE STOP evading the issue .... WHAT ARE THE BOOKS that Allah asks the people of the book to go and stand firm on .... It certainly ain't the Quran ...What are they??? Remember we have complete Bibles before the prophet's ministry ... so what BOOKS is the Quran referring them to??? tell me and stop evading bro!!!

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2016, 01:25:08 AM »
Peace Duster.

Stay on the subject of "What GOD has revealed only" .Read the posts again.
It is you who is changing the subject.

If you cannot bring me a verse/s from Qoran that confirm GOD is asking to follow/judge by the bible, then we can proceed.

Thank you brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2016, 01:29:06 AM »
Shalom / peace GL....

no no no no no no .. you ain't getting off the hook so lightly this time. I'm quite fed up of your refusal to accept clear verses.....

So - I showed you verses where the Quran refers the People of the Book to go back to their books.... Torah, Injeel and Zaboor and other revelations are mentioned ..... So if this is not the BIBLE as you say .... what are they .????

You are the one that is deliberately putting up smokescreens ... So answer the question please ....

IF THEY are not the Bible .... what are they???? What are those books because you don't accept the Quranic references to those previous books as being the BIBLE.... What are they? The Gita? the Vedas??? WHAT ARE THEY?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2016, 01:31:25 AM »
Peace Nura.
If you want to discuss other topics ,open a different thread. Your question is off-topic.

Here, we are still discussing"What GOD has revealed" or all the bible.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2016, 01:36:22 AM »
Peace Duster.

Show me where I said Torah, Injeel, zaboor... are not part of the bible.  I was discussing all of the bible.

You are making the wrong assumption,yet again.

The verses you showed me confirm what I said. i.e To follow/judge by "What GOD has revealed" only.
Do you still insist it is all of the bible?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Nura

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2016, 01:38:40 AM »
Salam Good Logic

We already gave you verses where God asks them to follow their books. Just because the word 'Bible' does not appear in the Quran, means nothing. The books of Children of Israel are called Bible, that is a name they gave to their book. You have no grounds to deny clear verses from the Quran. As usual and this has happened many times on this forum you will not budge from your position, even after clear verses are given as proof to you. Sometimes I feel, you are here to only spread the teachings of Rashad Khalifa. Brother I have realized we have very different beliefs and approaches to the Quran. You believe in Rashad Khalifa and the 19 theory which I believe is totally unfounded. You are free to believe what you want and likewise I am also.

It is not off topic at all. You believe the Quran is corrupted and you are a submitter and follower of Rashad Khalifa. I do not believe the Quran is corrupted or any additions or subtraction to it took place. Your internal belief system is very much relevant when it comes to debating any topic with you.

But I am done discussing this with you, because we have very important fundamental differences in our approach to religion and Quran. We will never see eye to eye because of this difference.

God Bless brother.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2016, 01:44:21 AM »
Peace Nura.

I say peace to you.
GOD bless you.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2016, 01:52:28 AM »
Peace Duster.

Show me where I said Torah, Injeel, zaboor... are not part of the bible.  I was discussing all of the bible.

You are making the wrong assumption,yet again.

The verses you showed me confirm what I said. i.e To follow/judge by "What GOD has revealed" only.
Do you still insist it is all of the bible?

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Shalom / peace GL

Backtracking now are we GL????? I showed you clear verses where Allah asked the people of the book to judge by what had been revealed to them. They obviously had something with them ..... The bible had been canonised well before the Quran was revealed .. so what Books were they reading???

Also remember when you said this right at the start???

I do not see anywhere in Qoran where GOD is asking anyone to follow/judge by"  the bible" .

So I showed you verses where they were told to go back to the Torah to judge ..... You can call it Bible or a collection of books or whatever.... The Torah is a collection of books....

So now ... I've shown you in the Quran verses where people of the book are told to judge by their books - DO YOU ACCEPT THIS????

Offline Nura

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2016, 01:58:22 AM »
Brother Good Logic

I have enjoyed our discussions before, that is why I am still posting, and I found a lot of your previous posts helpful brother. I would like to thank you for them, because honestly I learned from your posts too.

Why do you think Muhammad says this?

28:49
"Say (to them, O Muhammad): Then bring a Book from the presence of God which is a BETTER GUIDE (ahda) than BOTH OF THEM (minhuma) that I may follow it (attabi'hu) if you are truthful (sadiqeen)"

Why does Muhammad mention a 'corrupted' book along with the Quran as a guide and suggest that there are no better guides than this two ( Bible and Quran)? The Torah is in the Old testament, the five books of Moses, brother, everyone knows that. God mentions both the Quran and the books of the Children of Israel as guides. Why mention both, when only one book is acceptable to God?

Peace and God Bless Brother

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2016, 02:09:09 AM »
Peace Duster.

The bible we have today is a mixture of books. GOD s words and men s words
I have always maintained that GOD asked the people of the book to follow/judge by "What GOD has revealed" in it.not all of the bible.
SO, where is the backtracking?

The bible we have today and mohammed had in his time contains GOD s words and men s words. The parts that are GOD s words is what GOD  is asking the people of the book to follow/judge by.

I have been consistent with this theme throughout my posts.

GOD chooses His words carefully and precisely.

Thank you brother.
GOD bless you

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.