Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: On Skepticism

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: On Skepticism
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 08:06:35 PM »
Salamu alykum brother Wanderer

I definitely enjoyed reading it. Masha'Allah I'm certainly amazed.

You would think as the world is progressing and technology is advancing that the world would be becoming closer to the truth and not the other way around since truth can be searched with the press of a buttons. Also all the advancements in life is a sign in my humble opinion and I wouldn't understand how there could be any skepticism against it as thats a part of what seems to be causing the denial in God is the more scientific discoveries and advancements in the world.

There also seems to be some people now amongst the Muslim community who seem to have rid themselves of any religious duties and legalized much of what has been forbidden. It can be termed as a secularized religious belief in my opinion in what you may see end up to be completely left for also a more defined term as atheism soon. Although I hope not God Willing.

As the world keeps moving and time keeps ticking and the humans keep developing there seems far much more at the end of the road than what we might all be working for.

At the end its only to ones own peril when the truth is pushed to the corner.

Incase you have not read it you might find this article interesting although its not on the same topic.

Peace

Todays Global communications and connections
https://m.facebook.com/joseph.a.islam/posts/708479972622466

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Re: On Skepticism
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:11:02 PM »
Beautiful thoughts, Hamzeh.
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)