Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: On Freedom of Speech

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
On Freedom of Speech
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:17:48 AM »
Salaam. Sorry again for the long wait in between posts. As I said before, I just finished finals today, plus this is the longest article I've written so far, tackling a very complex subject:
https://divergingthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/absolute-freedom-of-speech-is-absurd/
Enjoy, like, and follow,
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
Re: On Freedom of Speech
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 04:23:18 PM »
Salaam Wanderer

Nice article. I truly enjoyed reading it. I would also like to commend you on your site. It's well built (I say this a a part-time web designer) and contains good posts. I look forward to your next post(s).

Keep up the good work and I wish a bright future for you.

Peace.

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 11:19:47 PM »
Thank you brother Hassan
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 02:59:48 AM »
Salam Wanderer

I honestly don't see your view far-fetched or exaggerated. You really have written some of the thoughts that came to my mind at one point or another.

However sometimes I'm in doubt about somethings as I try to be viewing the west as a people who dont know or people who dont understand the truth and are not rejecting as the truth did not touch their hearts. I'm going to admit sometimes i'm in confusion and don't think all this has been plotted and plan for example the secular or liberalism world. I'm not sure if this stemmed out because they had viewed that the adulterer religious concepts were not fitting(and they have the right to do so) to there intelligence so they had to invent a system that was in-between as there is some things from the religious system that they viewed as just.

In other words it maybe that their oblivion to the real truth that made them determine a new system? As you can see there is not many people who portray the truth thats contained in the laws of God be in the Old Testament, New Testament, or the Quran

Or maybe I'm just blinded by the smiles and beguiles of their actions. As some of their actions and requirements are somehow traceable to a Quranic perspective.

At any rate they are informative and something to keep in mind. I would like to discuss more soon and I am looking forward to your next article Insha'Allah.

Salam