Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: monthiest or polytheism christions

Offline sharon

• View Profile
monthiest or polytheism christions
« on: February 14, 2017, 08:13:54 PM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering
1. If a christian believes that jesus is separate from God and believes he is his son but not a god but his son does that make that christion a monthiest or polytheism 

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Re: monthiest or polytheism christions
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 01:31:37 AM »
olah y paz Sharon ,

Maybe this post is helping http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1255.0

paz

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 02:17:17 AM »
As some Christians believe that the god is father of Jesus then they are polythiest
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 02:25:50 AM »
If a Christian believes Jesus (sws) is divine, then yes, he/she is a polytheist, or at the very least commiting  serious shirk.
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:54:54 AM »
i think in depence on to whom you pray to one god or to another allmighty Entity but beliving of the form of god is something different as long as it goes back to one god .

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 10:02:07 PM »
Peace
وينذر الذين قالوا اتخذ الله ولدا
Furthermore, [this divine writ is meant] to warn all those who assert, "God has taken unto Himself a son."
18:5
ما لهم به من علم ولا لءابائهم كبرت كلمة تخرج من أفوههم إن يقولون إلا كذبا
No knowledge whatever have they of Him, and neither had their forefathers: dreadful -is this saying that comes out of their mouths, [and] nothing but falsehood do they utter!

i think in these ayats the judeo-christians with the son-god belife are mentioned it is not titled to be shirk whereas it is called "dreadful" or "falsehood".

But further in this sura someone is mentioned with a monotheistic belife but his Actions and sayings are titled shirk.

18:35
ودخل جنته وهو ظالم لنفسه قال ما أظن أن تبيد هذه أبدا
And having [thus] sinned against himself, he entered his garden, saying, "I do not think that this will ever perish!
18:36
وما أظن الساعة قائمة ولئن رددت إلى ربى لأجدن خيرا منها منقلبا
And neither do I think that the Last Hour will ever come. But even if [it should come, and] I am brought before my Sustainer, I will surely find something even better than this as [my last] resort!"
18:37
قال له صاحبه وهو يحاوره أكفرت بالذى خلقك من تراب ثم من نطفة ثم سوىك رجلا
And his friend answered him in the course of their argument: "Wilt thou blaspheme against Him who has created thee out of dust, and then out of a drop of sperm, and in the end has fashioned thee into a [complete] man?
18:38
لكنا هو الله ربى ولا أشرك بربى أحدا
But as for myself, [I. know that] He is God, my Sustainer; and I cannot attribute divine powers to any but my Sustainer."
In last vers the word shirk is used .

The Story of Gardenowner goes on in sura 68:17-68:33 and is showing which deeds are shirk .

peace