Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Welcome!

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Welcome!
« on: November 07, 2011, 06:34:37 AM »
Dear All,

Salamun Alaikum.

The Quransmessage.com forum (QM Forum) is now live for you to make use of, God willing.

This forum is primarily dedicated to a discussion of the Quran with a view to better understand the guidance of our Creator. However, please feel free to discuss pertinent questions which you may deem relevant to aid your understanding of Islam and to enhance the understanding of others.

Please feel free to join and start contributing. Please also invite others that you feel may benefit.

Regards,

Joseph  :)
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:36:46 AM »
Dear brother Joseph,

Aslamaolaikum.

I am really excited about this forum. Look forward to discussing topics in depth with all.

Saba
 ;D

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 06:42:47 AM »
Salaam sister Saba.

Welcome and please do encourage others to join also. Look forward to some healthy discussions.

Offline chadiga

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 06:25:11 AM »
salam für alle Mitglieder und nicht-Mitglieder

Um es nochmals auf den Punkt zu bringen: Die Site und das Forum sind -wie es Gott gewollt hat- für mich ein wunderschöner Platz des Ausruhens, des Friedens, der Diskussion, des Lernens , der Offenheit und Akzeptanz. Der Frieden und der gegenseitige Respekt aller trifft mich zutiefst und ich möchte zuallererst demjenigen danken, der diese Seite und dieses Forum gestaltet und mit viel Liebe verwaltet. Möge Gott euch alle beschützen und allen Gläubigen Menschen die Wahrheit in ihre Herzen einziehen lassen. Frieden für euch alle  :)

FROM QM MODERATOR

For the benefit of all forum users the moderators have used Google Translate to translate the text above. We have not edited the translation and appears as is. Please see below (complete with any translation errors).

salam to all members and non-members

In order to bring it again to the point: The Site and the Forum are, as it has for me, God wanted a beautiful place of rest, peace, the discussion of learning, openness and acceptance. The peace and mutual respect of all hits me deeply and I would like first to thank the person who designed this site and this forum and managed with great care. May God protect you all and give all people the truth, faithful to move into their hearts. Peace to you all  :)

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 06:56:43 AM »
 :) good work. Keep it up. May HIS blessings be with you and

May HE guides us to the path that is straight.

Ameen