Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Punishment in the grave

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Punishment in the grave
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:24:51 PM »
Dear Brother Joseph
Salamun Alaikum ,
Brother  I have gone through your article " Punishment in Grave " and understand that there is no mention of such type of punishment before the day of resurrection . Sometimes Many Muslims Quote the verse ( 102:1 )  from Sura AT TAKA SUR " AL HAKU MUTTAKA SURU HATTA JURUTU mulma quber " Here I got "Quber" means after the die . not specifically meaning that the place where any one is buried .
If translate in English it mean grave . So the meaning of the verse stand " you will know the truth soon  after the die (grave ?) . Then you see hell "   My question how you will explain this verse in the proof of no punishment in the grave ?

My understanding is since , for all on the Day of Judgement everybody will feel that they just have slept for an hour or a part of the day so God can say in His verse that  it should be a very short time that one will see the hell . 

Please make me clear of the above verse .

Offline w3bcrowf3r

• I read Quran, Gospel, Psalms, Torah etc.
    • View Profile
Re: Punishment in the grave
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:05:12 AM »
Dear Brother Joseph
Salamun Alaikum ,
Brother  I have gone through your article " Punishment in Grave " and understand that there is no mention of such type of punishment before the day of resurrection . Sometimes Many Muslims Quote the verse ( 102:1 )  from Sura AT TAKA SUR " AL HAKU MUTTAKA SURU HATTA JURUTU mulma quber " Here I got "Quber" means after the die . not specifically meaning that the place where any one is buried .
If translate in English it mean grave . So the meaning of the verse stand " you will know the truth soon  after the die (grave ?) . Then you see hell "   My question how you will explain this verse in the proof of no punishment in the grave ?

My understanding is since , for all on the Day of Judgement everybody will feel that they just have slept for an hour or a part of the day so God can say in His verse that  it should be a very short time that one will see the hell . 

Please make me clear of the above verse .

I advice you to read the Quran in the Light of your supplication of God giving you the right understanding, instead of by reading it through the glasses of what people said about Muhammad and God and the Quran.
This way you wont read the Quran with predefined doctrines. You will read it with clean eyes.
Let the Quran explain itself. It's fully detailed and a guide for the believers.
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand!