Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mental Bondage by Aidid Safar

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Mental Bondage by Aidid Safar
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:13:29 AM »
Muslim Ritual Prayers Is Mental Bondage
By:Muhammad Rafi, UK / Aidid, Malaysia
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2013, 8:32 am
Mental bondage: Muslim Ritual Prayers Is Mental Bondage
by Aidid Safar & Saim Bakar, Malyasia
Sol-aah = Salat = Namaz = Ritual prayers IS Mental bondage.
'Reading' in these videos means the Quran.
http://youtu.be/jLx3LtmjqnQ
http://youtu.be/Kx9LL796xJ4
http://youtu.be/B9ee1Zg_Ufg
--------------------------------------------
Assalam I don't who is Aidid Safar but he tells something against Salath. Can somebody answer. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Mental Bondage by Aidid Safar
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 11:27:29 AM »
Salaam Sardar. I personally think it is a waste of time spending effort on people like Aidid Safar. Rather we should be spending our precious time studying the Qur'an for ourselves...........anyways, there is already a post here that was shared that shows you the errant methodologies of people like Aidid. They twist the meanings in all sorts of ways.

Please take a look at this.
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=482.msg1520#msg1520

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:13:47 AM »
Thanks Siater Saba I understand that Aidid Safar was a Christian converted as Muslim now neither Christian nor Muslim criticizing all
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline adam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »
Hi Saba,

Thanks for replying. But as much as Aidid and his ideas are being pushed aside ( not that i am agreeing ) I believe the argument provided by edip too has very little merit in it. he agrees and disagrees. he also did not provide any information on the word salat or even sola. there is not study done to clear the confusion around this two words. What i've read from numerous blogs and sites too do not provide any good comprehensive study to clear out the misuse of the arabic languange.

Sorry, but i am not the type to just ignore something just because it does not suit the masses or because i do not understand arabic enough. I used to believe in hadiths  but not anymore. i used to be a sunni but not anymore. all from studying and searching for a better understanding of truth.

It is easy to discard ideas. but provide a comprehensive study and proof before discarding.

what is sola?
what is salat?
does SLT exist as a word used by God in the quran?
 or does SL exist in the quran?

same with zakaa and zakat.

how can non arabs possibly get the full truth when there are people giving meaning to a word in arabic thats not its original? ( i find this possible)

now, you can say its a waste of my time and ignore it. but i will only do so when there is a proper understanding of how this guy is cheating us.

salam Saba and have a pleasent day.

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 11:59:04 AM »

now, you can say its a waste of my time and ignore it. but i will only do so when there is a proper understanding of how this guy is cheating us.

salam Saba and have a pleasent day.

Well good luck with your pursuits. You asked for a view from the forum so I gave my view. Simple. Have you seen the articles on this site where salat is discussed as well as Zakat??? Or are you trying to push Aidid's views on us? Well maybe then you have come to the wrong forum!! A pleasant day to you too! Salaam