Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: intolerance at epic proportions

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
intolerance at epic proportions
« on: August 25, 2013, 09:15:43 AM »
Salaam all,

Apologize for posting this graphic video but I feel it needs to be addressed.  Sunnis stop the traffic going to or exiting Syria to determine the sect of the drivers.  If you are Alawi, may God protect you.  It makes me sick and angry to hear God's name while perpetrating these murderous acts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2kIuMEcY5B8
"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline 8pider

• View Profile
Re: intolerance at epic proportions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
This is terrible. Its just too disheartening! May God help us! Do you know why the flag says Allah Rasul Muhammad and not Muhammad Rasull Allah?

Offline 8pider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:51:22 AM »
Whats even sadder is reading the comments. Their is no criticism of this barbaric act and some think its justified.

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »
Peace,

Exactly, it is really alarming.  I do not know Arabic, thus could not read those comments but I can relate because I read them in English and Turkish.  I could not follow the conversation in the video other than that  they were questioned if they were Sunni. 

Thanks for watching and sharing your views on this subject which is very dear to my heart.
"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"