Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Authentic Hadith

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
Authentic Hadith
« on: September 24, 2013, 07:21:38 AM »
Peace to all,

I've come across this hadith today and love it.

The Prophet said: “The Qur’an is an intercessor, something given permission to intercede, and it is rightfully believed in. Whoever puts it in front of him, it will lead him to Paradise; whoever puts it behind him, it will steer him to the Hellfire.” [An authentic hadith found in At-Tabaraanee, on the authority of ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood] -

"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Authentic Hadith
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 12:40:05 AM »
Respected Sister, As per Quran we need two witnesses to ascertain a fact but Hadith is Ahad which means heard or seen by one. Therefore Hadith is not to be taken as authentic but certain narrations which are as per Quran can be read & followed.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:20:02 AM »
Peace brother,

This saying and the “Read the Qur’an, for verily it will come on the Day of Standing as an intercessor for its companions.”[/i]  [Muslim] -

I know for a fact that majority of Muslims believe in the intercession of Prophet Muhammad.  I was thrilled to discover these sayings of the Prophet who himself points to the Quran as an intercessor.  This was the point I wanted to emphasize.

"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 03:04:32 AM »
Yes Sister you are absolutely right to appreciate the narrations about Quran by our beloved Prophet. Incidently I was mentioning about authencity of other narrations as you are well aware. Thanks for sharing a very good narration about Quran

Offline maverick83pk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 07:19:39 PM »
Aoa,

@Sardar Miyan, so you mean to say that using two witnesses, we can then conclude that all mutwatir ahadees starting from atleast two different persons can be a binding on us?

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 08:07:05 AM »
Either the narrations with two witnesses may not be authentic if it does not as per Quran