Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New message ?

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
New message ?
« on: September 17, 2014, 01:50:31 PM »
As Salam Alaykum,

I recently came across a site that claims that there is a new message from God. This message they say, confirms previous messages such as what came with prophet Muhammad, Jesus etc... They also say that the purpose of this message is not to make anyone leave any existing tradition, however, its purpose is to elaborate on some aspects that may be more relevant for our time.

Here's the site newmessage.org

I would really like to know your comments on this from a Quranic perspective.
Thank you

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: New message ?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:26:25 AM »
Peace Ahmad.

Thank you for the link.

This is going to take me sometime to ponder and check.

At the moment I have mixed thoughts? For example some of it makes sense?
Quote;
The world is a hungry and lonely place. It is full of fantasy and folly. Its suffering is profound. Its confusion is deep. Its violence is sickening. Its possibilities are great. Who can see these things but those who realize that they have come from beyond the world to give something? They realize this because it is something they can feel. It is not an emotion; it is something they feel. They feel that they have come here for a reason. It is something that they cannot yet define, but they cannot make it go away either. Something greater is calling them. This is purpose. Eventually, if they respond to this, they will begin their preparation. This is purpose. If they stay with their preparation and advance within it, without trying to alter it or change it, they will begin to gain greater insight and understanding. This is purpose. If they continue and do not fall prey to the misperception that they are advanced, then Knowledge will slowly germinate within them, and their perception and understanding of things will change. Their awareness of the mystery of life will grow more and more profound, and their ability in life—in their relationships, in their career, in all their activities—will deepen. This is purpose. At some point, they will give themselves to something that involves other people in service to the world in one capacity or another according to their nature and their design. It will be natural for them to give themselves in this way, as it would be unnatural for them to decline it. This is purpose.

Interesting to investigate. I will be back with some views on it GOD willing.

GOD bless you.
Peace,
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
Salamu Alikum

This is a verse from the webpage you shared

"With this, you can face a universe full of intelligent life and receive God’s Revelation, which for the first time in history reveals what life in the universe, in your part of the universe, is really like, and what you must know to be able to prepare for it and understand."

Now what this tells me is that humanity has never received guidance before.

One can argue I guess is that from the time before the Quran was revealed to the pagan Arabs, they never received guidance either. But I would say that it could be when a nation is in manifest error that God bestows his favour on them when He wills. or when he deems it necessary. And the Quran came to the Alameen( to the world). A Book easy to remember and understand.

Salam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 02:48:42 AM »
Greetings Hamzeh.

Thank you for your post

I did say "Investigate " the site!

While I can see "difficulties" with this website, like" Jesus was an Angelic reincarnation"...?  I find it no different from all the other religions .

A mixture of very good, good and indifferent things.

For example:

God is intelligent. God knows that not everyone can assume the same beliefs, follow the same path, accept the same theology or even identify with the same emancipator—because God is intelligent and we are not.

When people say that God can only come through this belief, or this acceptance, or this proclamation of faith, they are thinking like men, not like God.

Even God’s Messengers do not know what God is going to do next. Even they cannot claim to represent God’s Plan in its entirety, Even the Angelic Host does not know what God is going to do next.

Let us be humble as we stand before the Creator of all life and not be presumptuous and arrogant, conceited and self-righteous.

Let us recognize that we are dealing with something far greater, far more expansive and far more inclusive than anything that we can conceive of.

I say to you that God’s Plan is to save everyone, through time. Eventually, even the deepest gates of Hell will be opened, and their inhabitants will be liberated.

While I do not agree with this,I am giving this example for "scrutiny"? One can easily be set in their ways? Do we understand what is eternity?
Qoran clearly says there is a day of judgement, reward and sanction...But what is beyond that?  Beyond eternity?...
Of course the advice of" take what is best,leave the rest" applies ?

I ,like Ahmad ,would also like to hear the views of others, while continuing the pondering myself?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
Many greetings brother Hamzeh and Good logic,
I took some minutes to have a look in that web, and honestly, I don't like what is shown there.
The claim that "Jesus is an angelical reincarnation" is one supported from Jehovah's witnesses, who claim that Jesus and archangel Michael are the same being. Archangel Michael entered the womb of Mary, in order to take a human life, which he'd give for mankind, in order to liberate them from the death and calamities that came from Adam and Eve's sin.
And I don't like the term this person uses for himself: "messenger of God". He claims to have received revelations from God! I don't know about the rest of you brothers and sisters, but me personally can't agree with this. The Quran is crystal-clear: "Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets; and God is ever Aware of all things."(33:40). No man will receive revelations from God after Muhammad.
Not another Rashad Khalifa hopefully.
Salam :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 07:29:55 AM »
In addition to what you have kindly shared. The site claims that the receiver of this message, is a prophet and a messenger, which is in direct conflict with verse (33:40).

I just wonder if there is an explanation for these kinds of claims ?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  :)

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 06:29:02 AM »
Peace Seraphina.

Thank you for sharing your view.

I agree there will be no more "Prophets" after the last one and no more scripture after Qoran.

However Qoran confirms there will  messengers after the last prophet . There is a clear difference between a "prophet" who is also by definition a messenger and just a messenger who is not a prophet.

GOD chooses His words carefully and deliberately. [33:40] clearly does not say " last messenger" just messenger but clearly says " last prophet".

Of course as Ahmad pointed, if the author of the site claims he is a" prophet" ,then it contradicts Qoran.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 06:44:34 AM »
Peace be with you too Good logic,
I'm aware of what you said (the difference between a messenger and a warner), but from what i read there, that guy claims to have received revelations from God, so he's claiming to be more than a simple warner. Perhaps I'm wrong, but a person who receives revelations from God is a prophet, not a mere warner :)
May God bless you too my brother, thanks for the input :D
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 01:54:57 AM »
There are so many people who claim to be prophets particularly in Pakistan.Recently I heard a person from Pakistan  telling that he is a prophet.Therefore there is no end of people claiming to be a prophet.A messenger need not tell that he is a messenger but if he rehearses Allahs words already revealed we can call him a messenger.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 01:58:14 AM »
Mind you my friends as Quran is complete there can not be a new message and the person who says this is an IMPOSTER.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light