Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Antichrist Dajjal Laknatullah

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
Antichrist Dajjal Laknatullah
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:08:36 PM »
Salam

World is about to the end (Qiamat..Judgement Day). Before that is happen, our All Mighty God Allah SWT will sent his creature named Dajjal laknatullah or some of us call "Antichrist".

Therefore what we should do IF that happen?

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Antichrist Dajjal Laknatullah
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »
Where does it mentioned in Quran that Dajjal will appear ?These are all cock  & bull stories not to be
believed. Believ only what is mentioned in Quran & none else. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline zara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:33:34 PM »
Salaam amar yaseen,

Here is an article by brother Joseph that might interest you.

http://quransmessage.com/articles/is%20second%20coming%20attested%20by%20the%20quran%20FM3.htm

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 10:44:57 PM »
Dear Amar,

Please can we request that in future you remain mindful of the forum policy, in particular, 2(d) and do not use such inconsistent large, coloured fonts.

FORUM POLICY
http://quransmessage.com/forum/policy

Also can we request that you give thought to your questions, as apparently nonsensical, pointless questions as the one you have asked below will be removed and continuing flouting of moderator requests will possibly earn you a ban.

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1551.msg7148#msg7148

I hope you will heed to the kind request.

Thank you!

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 10:00:14 PM »
Dear QM

I noted that. Thank you for your advice.

Thank you!

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 10:38:00 PM »
Salam and hello to all,

Thank you for your comments. Herewith some explanation about dajjal laknatullah (briefly).
 Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎ Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, "the false messiah"), is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology (This is believed to be the final assessment of humanity by Allah, consisting of the annihilation of all life, resurrection and judgment). He is to appear pretending to be the Masih (i.e. the Messiah) at a time in the future, before Yawm al-Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection), and is the Antichrist and comparable to Armilus in Christian and Jewish eschatology, respectively.

This false messiah (dajjal laknatullah) will bring two things which are water and fire. At that moment, there will be no water and food. With no iman, we will drink the water and be his followers (leading to hell) but if we jump into the fire, our iman will be secured just like Prophet Abraham a.s  been thrown into the fire.

As a muslim that care for all, our beloved Prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW said perfect iman is to love your brotherhood (brother&sister). SUGGESTED our dry fecal (any shit or excreta) to be thrown at him (dajjal/antichrist) and don't forget to throw some into the water that he(dajjal/antichrist) bring along. So let those wanted to drink the water to think twice.

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 06:04:27 AM »
Dear Amar,

Wa alaikum assalam

As has already been shared with you by both Sardar Miyan and the article shared by Zara, the concept of 'Dajjal' as a figure (as popularly understood) has no support from the Quran.

I hope that helps, God willing
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »
Salam bro & sis

thank you so much mr admin, Joseph Islam for your acknowledgement.
what i understood that this forum is to discuss about Islam (generally). so, we may discuss any issue regards Islam. Not just AlQuran,rite? (muzakarrah)

It is true what you have mentioned the concept of dajjal laknatullah as a figure has not support in AlQuran. BUT remember, Islam is just like a pair of wings (kalimah syahadah-Allah and Rasul). If you wanted to know AlQuran, you are also must know Sunnah Nabi Muhammad SAW (hadith). Because AlQuran been sent down to the earth BECAUSE of our Prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW. No one have the understanding of AlQuran except our Prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW. So, are you telling me that dajjal laknatullah is NOT a form of figure? What about our Prophet said that dajjal laknatullah is a kind of us (son of bani Adam a.s)?

Question: Is this belowmentioned has support in AlQuran?
"Allah gathered the whole of mankind and arranged it into separate groups according to their kinds or periods and gave them human shape and power of speech. Then He took a Covenant from them and made them witnesses concerning themselves and asked, `Am I not your Lord?' They answered, 'Most certainly, You alone are our Lord.' Then Allah said, `I ask the earth and the heavens and your father Adam to bear witness to this effect lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection that you had no knowledge of this. So note it well that none other than I is worthy of worship and that there is no other Lord than I. You should not set up any partner with Me. I will send to you My Messengers, who will remind you of this Covenant that you are Making with Me; I will also send My Book to you . At this the whole of mankind replied, "We bear witness to this: You alone are our Lord and our Deity: we have no other lord or deity than You."

Jazakallahir

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 05:57:38 PM »
Salam alaikum brother :) I get where you're coming from. Believe it or not, nearly everyone in this forum was in your position, so while researching we found brother Joseph, and then each-other (in this forum). Perhaps I'm wrong but it seems to me you haven't read the articles under the sections "Prophet Muhammad pbuh" and "Hadith". Here are three of them that might be useful to start with:
http://quransmessage.com/articles/follow%20example%20of%20prophet%20FM3.htm
http://quransmessage.com/articles/obey%20allah%20and%20the%20messenger%20FM3.htm
http://quransmessage.com/articles/take%20what%20is%20given%20FM3.htm
And in the end, let me remind you that we are muslims as well. I mean, we are neither Quranists nor hadith rejectors. We just want every single hadith to have support from Quran. After all, our Lord would never advice us to follow the example of a man who violated his laws/message, right?
Go through articles and you'll see what I mean.
God bless :)
Your sister Seraphina Rosa.
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."