Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Would people managing to live in other planets make our religion flawed?

Offline HopeSeeker

• View Profile
We all pray facing the Kaba , and making pilgrimage to Meccah is one of our duties. Wouldn't living in another planet make these things impossible?

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Salaam,

Sorry but I think that is a weird question. Humans are made to live, eat, breath and die on Earth..God placed Adam on Earth and we are told how to live our lives here and what our duties are.

What has another planet got to do with anything if Earth is the only place for us?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Peace Hopeseeker.

Besides there is life only on Earth?

Do you know of another planet that has "life" ? i.e Humans can live there.. Where is it?

GOD has said we live and die on Earth. He has not made another planet " habitable" in our universe. Qoran clearly indicates that life for humans will exist only here on Earth.--Unless you or anyone else can provide evidence to the contrary!!!!?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline HopeSeeker

• View Profile
I personally believe that people are only meant to live and die on Earth, as our system is a very earth centric one. My question was based on a "what if" situation, as some people do claim that mars is possibly habitable.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
When Allah says Himself as Rabbul Alsmeen it may mean that there are other Wolds like Earth and
Jinn o Ins like creature may exist and there is also likelihood of sending Messengers for their guidance.
Walahu Alam.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
We all pray facing the Kaba , and making pilgrimage to Meccah is one of our duties. Wouldn't living in another planet make these things impossible?

Correction 1: vast majority pray facing a random point in space, due to the earth being spherical. Even if a straight line upon earth is taken in the direction one prays it is almost certain to miss the cuboid called "Kaabah", due to the vast distances involved and applying simple trigonometry, e.g. for every degree off if in the USA results in being many miles off from cuboid called Kaabah.

Correction 2: Quran does not state "pilgrimage to Meccah is one of our duties"

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Bro Wakas Haj is obligatory for the Muslims who are able to perform physically & finacially once in lifetime.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
peace sardar,

I said:

Quran does not state "pilgrimage to Meccah is one of our duties"

If you disagree, please quote Quran verse. Since the word "makkah/crowding" only appears once in Quran you can only quote that verse, 48:24.
al hajj is not discussed in 48:24

My point is proven.

You said:
Haj is obligatory for the Muslims who are able to perform physically & finacially once in lifetime.

Please provide Quran verse which explicitly states as you have said above. Note your use of "Muslims". Thanks.