Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: why were the prophets wives not allowed to remarry after the prophets death

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Thanks for all the help jazzakkallah I understand now its just 4 more last questions 1. Will there be sex (making love) with are partners in heaven. 2. Will we still be male and female even though we are created a new creation 3. When in says in the quran in 44:54 we will marry you to compions does this mean remarry you to someone from earth or does it mean you will be married and then give another partner husband or wife if it's the second one does that mean you have to have another husband or wife by force that you cant just be married too one like adam and eve etc that you just get remarried if you want each other or choose someone else or does it mean you will have too have another husband or wife on top of your first etc like everyone has too have 2 or more husbands or wifes etc by force or can you reject that if you want jazzakkallah I'm mean what does 44:54 really mean
 jazzakkallah 4. Is there marrige in heaven jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
And sorry 5. What does 52:21 and 40:8 mean does that have anything to do with marriage wives etc forced if you know what I mean jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Sorry to keep bothering you with all this but I do appreciate it thanks jazzakkallah

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Asalamu alykum Yahya

Please brother if you can for just a moment think about what was written to you earlier in the posts from brother Joseph and us other members. You will realize that:

1. In the next world our bodies will not be the same as we are now. We will be a new creation that we can not imagine. No matter what we think or dream we are unable to fathom the look or make.

2. In the life to come for the believers there will NOT be any ill thoughts, malice, or rancor. There will not be any bad talking. We will not feel shame or jealousy.

3. For believers the life of the next world is only good and everlasting. Whatever one does is good.

Now keeping the above in your mind and taking them inconsideration.

If there was any pleasures in the next world they will certainly not be like the ones we have here. The next world is a better place. Whatever pleasures we have it will certainly be pure.

Just so I do not add extra information to what the Quran details. If there was marriages it will not be the same as here. There maybe difference in how God may created the male compared to the female. What is more important is that it will be pure no shame no guilt no ill words.

Remember God can create anything. The whole physical world of the next life maybe differently.

Please refer to the older posts for referances of the Quranic verses.

Now ask yourself brother Yahya all the questions you have asked while keeping the above in your head without adding any information to them. Insha'Allah you will see that the questions are meaningless to those in heaven as whatever they do wont feel bad or shameful and everything will be great Insha'Allah.

Peace

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Ok thanks but what does 44:54 mean and 52:20/21 and 40:8 mean thow jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
And 2:230 because sunnies use this verse as well to say that in the hereafter the women will be forced to stay with the last husband etc if you can answer these I won't ask any more questions again on this subject jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Peace. 52:21 is a statement that the righteous shall be admitted into the gardens. 40:8 is a supplication as to that.
deleted

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
2:230 is about the conditions of remarriage.
deleted

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Asalamu Alykum Yahya

Verse 2:230 is guidance on how a couple should handle a divorce situation in the PRESENT life. And just like brother Eliiah pointed out that it explains the conditions of remarriage between couples in this life if a divorce has already happened three times.

Verse 44:54 I believe is informing believers both men and women that God will pair them or wed them to fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. If you look at the context of the verse and go back to verse 44:51 you will realize this is a gift to all those who are men and women who keep their duty to their Lord. (Muttaqeena). Someone please correct me or confirm if this means only men and not women as I note in the Quran verse 33:35 speaks about men and women separately by using the "eena" and "nati" to describe man and women. However somehow I feel that "eena" as in Muttaqeena may refer to both man and women because in verse 2:2 it is also used and seems only logical to base that for both men and women.

Again verse 52:21 is referring both man and women that they will be wed or paired with fair ones with wide lovely eyes. The term "Hurin" does not seem like its a reference to humans. God knows best. But again if you look at the context starting from verse 52:17 it is a reference to all those both men and women who are "Muttaqeena".

When the word wed them(Zawwajnahum) is used we cannot think of it in terms of this world.

Verse 40:8 seems to be a prayer from the Angels who bear the throne of God and who are around it. They are asking God to forgive those who repented and followed God's way. They make a prayer to God to allow the believing men and women to enter the gardens of paradise. That their fathers their spouses(Azwajihim) and their descendants who also do righteousness to also be with them.
Again please correct me or confirm if I made a mistake in saying spouses rather than wives.

Please also see article below for a clarification on how the term Hur is used in the Quran. [1]

Peace and blessings Insha'Allah

[1]SEXY FEMALE VIRGINS FOR MEN IN PARADISE - REALLY?
http://quransmessage.com/articles/sexy%20female%20virgins%20for%20men%20in%20heaven%20FM3.htm

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Peace. I think "and we'll couple them" is an accurate translation of "وَزَوَّجْنَاهُمْ".
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Thanks so 44:54 and 52:21 when it say wed them or couple them does that mean remarry to earthy husbands and wifes or does it mean you will be already married when you enter after choosing who you want to be with and then marrying you off to new people etc and does these 2 verses imply forcefulness meaning you have to have another husband or wife on top of your first one meaning can you decide just to be with your husband and wife like a single couple like adam and eve or do you have to have more or are these verses just offering if you want more but not forcesing meaning it's your choice to have more or not that you don't have to have more if you don't want more meaning it's your choice etc is that right this is just a clarification jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Peace. Our Lord doesn't tell us.
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Thanks And what does 36:56 mean jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
And 52:20 sorry in your options and the verse I just said 36:56 etc jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
That from "to couple" is again used in 36:56, and 52:20. From 52:20: "وَزَوَّجْنَاهُمْ بِحُورٍ عِينٍ" ("and we'll couple them with hurin 'inin"[1]). The  "وَأَزْوَاجُهُمْ" of 36:56 likely also refers to the Houris of 52:20.

[1] See Josephs descriptions of Houris.
deleted