Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Do animals go to heaven paradise after Judgement Day?

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Do animals go to heaven paradise after Judgement Day?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2017, 08:23:47 PM »
Dear Sharon,

As-salamu alaykum

In my humble view, this is a reference to all moving creatures (Da'aba) which God has created which includes man, animal, sea creatures etc.

As I have shared in the article [1] below, the meaning of 'Da'aba' "...basically captures whatsoever moves on the earth, especially that of animals and beasts of burden, quadrupeds, any moving creature, insects, creature which includes man."

Verse 79:40 that you've quoted does not appear to relate to what you are suggesting. Please kindly check the reference.

Regards,
Joseph

REFERENCE:

[1] DO ALIENS EXIST
http://quransmessage.com/articles/do%20aliens%20exist%2
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 08:22:48 AM »
Sorry I meant verse 78:40 that's the verse whitch some people say animals will turn to dust and are there any verse in the quran that show allah loves animals

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
And some say they turn to dust because they are not mentioned in the jannah verses and not mentioned round praising allah round allah throne like the angles do

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2017, 05:49:53 PM »
There are several ayats showing god is loving Animals for example ,the Dog which is sleeping and securing the dwellers of the cave in Sura 18 or the "she-Camel"(?) in the Story of Salih and Thamud which is proclaimed to be from god .But my favorite Action of love towards animals is the antstory in the Ant Sura,where god is giving Solomon the ability to understand animals. Sura 27,It says:
. . . when they came upon the Valley of the Ants, an ant said, ‘Ants! Enter your dwellings, or Solomon and his forces will crush you without realizing (it). (27:18)

. . . But he [King Solomon] smiled, laughing at her words. . . (27:19a) Solomon’s army marches through the “Ant Valley.”One of the ants sees the onrushing hoards of soldiers.She commands her community flee to their homes to avoid being crushed. Solomon
understands the languages of animals, hears the ant’s desperate warning. First, he smiles. Then he breaks into laughter. He finds what the ant said funny.

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 09:27:43 PM »
Dear Sharon,

As-salamu alaykum

Sorry I meant verse 78:40 that's the verse whitch some people say animals will turn to dust ...

The focus of the verse is providing guidance to humans so that is why the reference is to humans. Furthermore, the context of the verse is clear. It is the disbeliever that will wish to be turned to dust. This has nothing to do with animals.

...and are there any verse in the quran that show allah loves animals

Regardless of whether there are verses in the Quran or not, I do not agree with the premise of the question. Why does a Quranic verse need to exist to prove this? Why would God not love any of His creation that does right? Do you think God creates just to hate them with no fault of their own?

God mentions numerous animals in the Quran. Ants, birds, camels, ewe, fly, bee, horses, dog, lion, termites, swine, snake, raven, sea animals, mules, spider, wolf, apes and others are mentioned in the Quran. He even uses analogies and elaborate stories to underpin guidance mentioning them. Deliverance has already alluded to some of them.

God provides all His creation, including animals their sustenance. He nurtures and protects them, provides communities for them to live in with all that entails 6:38 (forms of communication, shelter, societal cohesion etc.). They exalt their Lord, but we simply may not understand their manner of praise (17:44). He then calls them back on Judgement Day. He may love some; He may be angered by others depending on any volition given to them which may entail accountability. It is not for us to probe. God knows best. Why then does a verse explicitly have to exist to prove God loves His created animals?

And some say they turn to dust because they are not mentioned in the jannah verses and not mentioned round praising allah round allah throne like the angles do

Once again, the Quran is a book of guidance for humans and not for animals. The Quran does not deem it fit to elaborate beyond verse 6:38 as to what will happen to the animals or their accountability, if any on the Day of Judgement. Silence does not mean absence.

I hope this helps, God willing
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 08:12:50 AM »
Ok thanks so to sum up just because 6:38 or the quran doesn't say that animals are going to heaven doesn't mean they aren't or cant because they could or can. It just that it is silent on the issue  because the quran is for humans not animals is that correct jazzakkallah

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
Because they the animals could go to jannah/heaven or something similar for them animals but it just that it is silent on the issue because the quran is for humans not animals and silence means nothing as well is that correct

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 10:09:50 AM »
And that animals do have a spiritual side like us and angles and jinn that there they are trying to get closer to allah like us and jinns and angles that's correct as well
So are all these what I put down correct as sum up correct jazzakkallah

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2017, 01:43:43 AM »
Assalam alikun Is this all correct or not what I put down jazzakkallah

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 02:36:42 AM »
Dear Sharon,

As-salamu alaykum

As I have already shared, the Quran is silent on such issues. So in summary, yes, what you suggest could be a possibility.

Please kindly accept my response as the last on this matter.

Regards,
Joseph
George Orwell

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2017, 08:21:26 PM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering I know 6:38 means that animals will be resurrected but some say the last bit when it says they shall be gathered is talking about the disbelievers not the animals but I know there wrong but I don't know arabic so I was wondering if someone can explain arabic wise how there wrong and that the bit when it says they shall be gathered is talking about the animals not the disbelievers  that there wrong

Because I know the answer but I don't know how too explain it the arabic wise etc

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2017, 10:12:03 PM »
Peace yahya.
I noticed you started the conversation here,I discussed with you (my reply posts early in this thread) this topic.
Then sharon asked few questions( I noticed that the style of questioning is the same) .
 During that time you stopped posting-you was inactive- for few months and when she stopped posting you started posting again.
This seems to me an odd coincidence,but may be it is not.
To me it felt like I was discussing with the same person ( yourself and sharon)?
Just asking if it is OK with you.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2017, 12:01:17 AM »
Yes I apologise it was my sisters I just asked her to write down what I say sorry and like I I said I agree with everything with what is said I just need to understand it arabic wise jazzakkallah

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2017, 06:20:06 AM »
Peace yahya.
Thank you for explaining.
Your explanation raises more questions,but may be you  have a good reason for it?
May GOD bless you and guide you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2017, 08:26:27 AM »
Salam Bros In my humble opinion since the animals have no facility of " Free Will" therefore no gathering & no questioning
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light