Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ourbeacon Forum

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Ourbeacon Forum
« on: August 04, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
Salam All I do not know if QM Forum members/ readers are watching Ourbeacon Forum? But I feel that it is doing other than Islamic job. There are posts like Deluxe women & other general topics so on so forth.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Ourbeacon Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 08:43:19 PM »
Salaam Sardar. I personally have little or no respect for Dr. Shabbir. I find him sometimes inconsistent, to be manipulative and also to misrepresent other scholars. He seems to have some ego problem in my view. He also keeps praising others over the top to win 'followers' and then ends with statements such as 'lifelong student'. I think this is really a cover.

His followers will of course say ... how dare you question his sincerity. But to be honest, the proof is in the pudding. You can tell a lot from what he writes.

I also find he gives different messages about things like salaat and fasting. I think he doesn't really believe in any of these rituals but he won't admit it in public but use other intellectual scholars like Parvez and manipulate their views and practices to brainwash others........ He even tries to give the impression that Parwez never really did salaat or Allama Iqbal never really fasted. Why go to great lengths to prove this?

Many people on ourbeacon follow him like sunni and shia's follow their leaders like blind bats and almost revere him to a point where they massage his ego. There is also some deep loyalty to him.

Why do you keep bringing the topic up about Dr. Shabbir or his forum? I have noted this in your other posts. May I ask if it isn't rude, do you also have great admiration for him?  Saba  ;D 8)

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »
Salam everyone

I was curious about what you guys where talking about. "our beacon"

I searched it up and i went to that site. On the main page after reading the biography of this person Dr.Shabbir Ahmed at the very bottom of the page it says this:

"May Allah bless his ‘self’!"

which i found strange. But i don't know, it could mean something else other than what im thinking?

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 02:31:45 AM »
W'Salam sister Saba. I have no regard or any appreciation for Dr Shabbir. I go to Ourbeacon  forum for watching how those people are expressing views. I am utterly agains the views of Dr Shabbir on Salath,  Itekaf,and the way of understanding & explaining. He copies Gulam Ahmed Perwaiz. His views on Jin are not right. He does not believe in Allah made the way in the occean for Musa & Jews. He does not like learned people on his forum. Only his yes men are there to interact. I wonder when these people don't believe in existence of two Qiblas in Masjde Qiblatain while I got confirmed from the people who had actually see two Qiblas in this masjid which is now not having after its renovation

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »
Salaam,

The Our Beacon opinions are shocking to say the least. It is unbelievable how they twist the words of the Quran and conjure up new meanings.

They pass off a lot of the views as those of Ghulam Parvez, but they are in fact the views of Dr Shabbir who has stepped even further away from his predecessor.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 09:12:36 PM »
Dear Truth Seeker Salam & Thanks for expressing your views. What I could not say in so many words you expressed in short few words. Thanks

Offline optimist

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
He even tries to give the impression that Parwez never really did salaat or Allama Iqbal never really fasted. Why go to great lengths to prove this?

There is also one Prof Ismail Dhoraji, Bahrain who every now and then post same post, over and over again, two to three months gap, with same subject "Allama Parwez as I knew him".  I quote one interesting note included in all his posts , "It took decades after the 1950s until the Almighty matured up my dear son Dr Shabbir Ahmed of Florida and he started re-examining, revisiting, addressing and improving the great works of Allama G.A.P. He also did some marvelous works that the Allama had left undone".   Reading between the line we can easily know the purpose of the post.

If Prof Ismail, who claim to be close to Parwez, had really known the works undertaken by Allama Parwez he would not have posted the above comment.  Other than QXP (that mainly rely on the interpretation of Quran done by Parwez),  how many scholarly works Dr. Shabbir has undertaken, except highly provocative books like "Criminals in Islam"??

Regards
Optimist
The meaning which was lost in all our divisions will not be understood until our perceptions become untainted -  Allama Iqbal

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 03:21:44 AM »
The translation of Surah Nml by GA Perwaiz was crtisized by Allama Ghamidi a video is available on YouTube. The translation of Dr Shabbir is the same as of GAP. Interpolations in Dr Shabbir's translation are the common factor.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 05:04:23 AM »
I wanted Allama Ghamidis web site to make Video in English for benefit of all