Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: verse 86:5-7

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: verse 86:5-7
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 11:24:28 PM »
OK Thanks I just wanted Bro Joseph to point out where Abul Ala has committed mistake. I shall try to find out myself.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 10:36:38 AM »
Salaam all,

SPERM or HUMAN?

86:5  So let man observe from what he was created.
86:6  He was created from a fluid, ejected,
86:7  Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.
86:8  Indeed, Allah, to return him [to life], is Able.

What is emerging between the backbone and the ribs?  Some claim it is the baby, others claim it is the sperm.  I think both positions are correct.  Baby develops down in the uterus located between the backbone and ribs and the following verse supports the human being.  Yet the 6th and 7th verses are also connected because the sperm producing testicles are developed from the Mesonephroses.  They are at the left and right sides of the baby in the uterus.  The mesonephroses are turned into testicles before the baby is born and they get down to the scrotum through the channel called inguinal channel.

Hope

http://www.embryology.ch/anglais/ugenital/diffmorpho04.html
"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 03:36:26 PM »
Wa 3alykum wa salam Sister Hope

In case you missed the article regarding this topic I share it below. Its a remarkable article. I think I'm still with the opinion its speaking about a male anatomy (Al-SULB) plus a female anatomy (AL-TARA'IB). Overall human.

Thanks for sharing

Salam

VERSE 86:7 - HUMAN CREATION
http://quransmessage.com/articles/verse%2086-7%20FM3.htm