Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Was Adam created mortal?Or he lost immortality after disobeying God?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Was Adam created mortal?Or he lost immortality after disobeying God?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 10:52:50 PM »
Peace Bothers, Hamzeh,Ahmad.

Thank you both for your posts.

Please allow me to close then, with the following prayer:

Praise the Lord. My Lord and the Lord of everyone.( Willingly or unwillingly!)

Our Lord ,please divert evil and sin away from us. Please make us one of your devoted servants.

Our Lord please answer our prayer. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.

Our Lord, please do not let us set up idols beside you. Show us your path.Teach us your message.Cleanse us and help us remember you 24/7.

Our Lord ,make us accept your perfect religion, total loyalty,devotion and total surrender to you and your system.

Our Lord, stop us following innovations that people have made up and our own innovations! Please stop us following what you did not authorise.

Our Lord, all the ruling belongs to you. Help us follow only your rules.

Our Lord ,we can never claim innocence. We need your mercy. You are the Forgiver Most Merciful.

Our Lord, we simply complain to you Alone our dilemma and grief and misunderstandings.

Our Lord ,please  answer your servants, you are the Hearer.

Our Lord is most kind towards whomever He wills.Our Lord is the Knower,Most Wise.

Our Lord, save us from committing idol worship.

You are our Lord in this life and in the next. Help us to  live and die surrendering to you and your system.

Our Lord, bless us and count us with the righteous.

May the Lord guide all His true servants to His path .

GOD bless you both.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:56 AM »
Each to their own is a very  bad idea Duster.If God judges people based on what they believed and what they didn't believe  than the majority of people  who have ever lived will be  thrown to hell for having wrong beliefs.I am supprised most of you  are not very  disturbed by this

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2015, 04:32:27 AM »
Shalom / peace Donald.....you can only share clear verses and views to someone....if they don't want to believe it then you can't force them to.....thats why I say each to their own....after a point, its like banging your head against the wall.....i also think that we will all be judged individually...if you have wrong beliefs and you were given plenty of chances to correct them>>>>then you will be accountable. if you haven't had the opportunity or chances...then I believe the Creator will take that into account and may act mercifully. Hope that makes sense.

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2015, 04:58:40 AM »
I don't think that anyone deserves to be tortured for all eternity just because he or she was   doesn't believe in the Quran  isn't the same for you? If you would not torture anyone just for being wrong what makes you think God being more Compassionate and Merciful than you would?

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2015, 05:07:51 AM »
A lot of people in the world get  tortured and killed for holding certain beliefs.If  that is wrong in this world why is it not wrong in other worlds? Aren't wrong and right good  and  evil absolute  bro?

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2015, 05:10:28 AM »
Shalom / peace Donald ....where are you getting this from??? that people will get tortured for eternity???? >>>>before making such statements, can you at least try to study the material on this site????

Is the Punishment of Hell Eternal? - http://quransmessage.com/articles/is%20the%20punishment%20of%20hell%20eternal%20FM3.htm

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2015, 05:15:45 AM »
Can you try to study materials on other sites http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=5972 while its true that Quran says Hell will not be permanent for some it is permanent for all others

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2015, 05:19:21 AM »
But why are you arguing it here????..... I find the article on this site more convincing.....you made a statement....i shared an article from this site showing that is not the view of this site.....

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2015, 05:21:33 AM »
Cause I like to hear from all sides bro

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2015, 05:25:31 AM »
There is nothing wrong with that ...but then please don't present statements as if they are true....>>especially when they can be seen as otherwise.....no disrespect but this is not a facebook page.......where you can fire any sort of facebook-type comments. This is a forum where proper discussions take place with proper evidence .......sorry bro,,,,but I think you are trolling....

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2015, 05:42:20 AM »
I am sorry you think that You posted " I find this article to be more convincing" before you could have had the time to read my article.You are being too  quick to draw conclusions  aren't we all making statements to  as if they are true? Aren't articles in this site presented as they are true?  I am not sure if I understand your  post correctly.Anyway  my main point  had nothing to do with  Hell being eternal or not. I asked (see my post) "A lot of people in the world get  tortured and killed for holding certain beliefs.If  that is wrong in this world why is it not wrong in other worlds? Aren't wrong and right good  and  evil absolute  bro?" So will you address  that?

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2015, 06:17:16 AM »
Well Donald, maybe Duster's post had nothing to do with your question, but also your question had nothing to do with the subject of this topic. The topic treated in this post has nothing to do with torture and killing because of beliefs. It is about Adam's state before and after disobeying God. Please can you be more careful as to what you post and where you post? Thanks in advance,
Seraphina
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2015, 06:57:17 AM »
Yes you are right Seraphina my appologies

Offline Donald Hysa

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2015, 07:00:37 AM »
I have made my own post about the questions I asked but nobody has answered it yet so I asked here I am not patient :D

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2015, 08:42:40 AM »
As-salamu alaykum respected readers,

Thank you to those of you who have shared their concerns and kind wishes. My particular gratitude to those of you that continue to share the material on the Quransmessage.com website in order to share knowledge and answer questions along with your own deep wisdom. This is truly appreciated and very helpful as at times, my intense commitments mean that I can only dedicate limited time to responding to the many queries that I can potentially receive every day by various means. Please do keep continuing to do this if you can as we all learn from each other in different ways with the grace of God.

Dear Seraphina, I know the thread has progressed to many pages over time, but as the initiator of the thread, if there are any outstanding questions you still have to ask in light of your thread, please can you kindly share them in short bullet points and I'll try to address them in due course, God willing. Please do not feel that you need to respond if you feel that your queries were satisfied or do not feel the need for them to be answered. :)

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell